Students will be given their timetables and the new times of the day on Day 1.
- Face mask
- Pencil case
- Blue or black pens
- Green pen for corrections
- Ruler- either size.
- A 2B pencil
- Colouring pencils.
- A highlighter, any colour.
- Apron and hat for cooking in Years 7 and 8 (and 9, 10 and 11, if taking this subject.)
- PE kit: SJCHS PE top, SJCHS PE shorts or skort and trainers. On PE days, students can wear PE uniform all day but black or navy joggers must be worn over shorts/skort and you must still wear your BLAZER.
- PE kit is not required on Wednesday 2 September or Thursday 3 September.
- A glue stick is always useful.
Lockers etc: We are suspending the use of lockers for the first half term, except for students who access Learning Support. This is until we get our one-way system up and running. Teachers will avoid books going home so bags are as light as possible. Mobile phones are confiscated if seen, so must remain in bags, switched off. Staff will support students every lesson with the one-way system. Homework will be set both on Teams and on Classcharts. All logins will be supplied at the beginning of the year.
Students can take their bags into the canteen whilst lockers are suspended.
We can support families with equipment on request.