Temporary Teacher of Science for Maternity cover November 2017to July 2018
The Governors are looking to appoint outstanding and committed Scientist (preferably Biology) to join our excellent Science team in a growing Catholic school which has recently been judged ‘Good by Ofsted.’
We require Candidates who have ;
• A strong commitment to our Catholic Ethos
• Excellent classroom practice delivering a curriculum which is broad, balanced,
relevant and differentiated for all.
• A willingness to learn and develop alongside our team.
• A forward thinking approach to educational development and the ability to implement
innovative ideas in order to engage, enthuse and challenge all students in both subject areas
• An ambition for yourself, the students and our community
The post would be equally suitable to an NQT or an experienced teacher
Please contact Julie Gaffney to arrange a visit and or an application pack on
01900 873290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 3rd July 2017 interviews week commencing 10th July 2017.
The school is committed to safer recruitment procedures.
Applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS. This is not an equal opportunities school but we subscribe to the North West Diocese Equal Opportunities policy.