We are justly proud of our high standard of uniform at St. Joseph’s. Our expectation is that it is to be worn with dignity at all times, this includes the PE uniform. We expect all St. Joseph’s pupils to look smart and so in addition to wearing your uniform we would ask that you pay particular attention to these points:
- Only KS4 pupils are allowed to wear foundation (skin tone only)
- NO other make-up is allowed under any circumstances.
- Only natural hair colours are acceptable.
- Unnatural hair colours eg; red, green, blue etc. or extreme hairstyles eg; shaved patterns, Mohicans, stripes, shaved No 1/non-graded cuts etc. are not acceptable.
- If earrings are worn, only one pair is acceptable and they must be small and discreet. No other body piercings are allowed.
If parents feel that they might qualify for an Essential Clothing Grant, they should apply on the County Council website.
Termtex is the company used to supply our school uniform, they visit the school towards the end of June each year, on this day parents can purchase items of uniform. Alternatively order forms are available from Reception which can be sent direct to the company or order online from the website.
It would be helpful if items of clothing were clearly marked with your child’s name. Unfortunately, school cannot accept responsibility for lost items.