As an inclusive Catholic community, Faith underpins all aspects of St Joseph’s school life.
British values are taught within Catholic teaching showing respect, dignity and tolerance. Teaching condemns any discrimination and tolerance of others.
- To provide a community based on the Christian values of tolerance, truth and justice.
- For all our students to make sustained progress leading to outstanding achievement to achieve their full potential
Our students and staff put others first and showing respect to all those in the school community and beyond.
We believe that we find genuine happiness and fulfilment through following Jesus’ example.
Students and staff have the opportunity to:
- pray together each day
- enjoy retreats
- attend Mass every Friday and at key times of the year
- give time to working with others in the wider community
- fundraise for their selected charities
Throughout the year we celebrate our Catholic Life:
- Year 7 Welcome Mass
- Remembrance Day Liturgy
- All Saints Mass
- Carol Service
- Nativity Liturgy
- Ash Wednesday Mass
- St Joseph’s Day Mass
- Easter Liturgy
- St Peter and Paul Mass
- Year 11 Leavers’ Mass